Thursday 27 November 2014

GRANDMOTHER'S WORST TECHNOLOGICAL FEARS REALISED AS SHE DELETES THE INTERNET

Seventy-five year old grandmother, Ethel Biggut from Rotherham, realised her worst technological fears last Tuesday, when she accidentally deleted the internet whilst trying to locate a folder of photos on the laptop her son had given her.

“When my lad came and showed it to me, I told him I was worried I’d delete something important, like the internet,” said former primary school teacher and National Front membership secretary, Ethel, “And then the other day when I wanted to look at a photo of my granddaughter, instead of finding the folder on my computer, I ended up deleting the internet.”

A spokesman from Biggut’s internet provider, Slownet, said they investigated the incident and concluded that Ethel had simply deleted her web browser, and that the internet was in fact fine.

Senior citizens frequently mock penis sizes whilst chatting on Skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment